Every expense is tied to an internal project record or a billable client project.
- Track expenses as reimbursable or non-reimbursable, non-billable, billable, and as service fees.
- Capture internal or billable project expenses, mileage, or equipment use.
- Capture receipts at the expense level.
Enjoy the convenience of easy, anytime expense tracking without the hassle of paper receipts.
- Use your smartphone camera to capture receipts and attach to expense reports.
- Capture expenses offline and auto-sync when you’re back online.
- Manage expenses, access client and staff information from your smartphone.
- User-friendly apps for iPhone and Android that display perfectly on your device of choice.
Take charge of expense reporting with approval workflows.
- Expense approval workflow streamlines review and approval.
- Auto-notifications alert managers and employees when they have expense reports to review, approve, or correct.
- Avoid embarrassing billing errors that create extra work.
Simplify reconciliation of credit card expenses and invoice billables earlier.
- Assign credit card charges to projects for billing.
- Apply corporate credit card charges to a project then post to QuickBooks as a credit card charge.
- See the staff member and project associated with an expense.
- Reconcile your bank statement using QuickBooks.
- Bill credit card charges back to clients, showing detailed information:expense receipts, staff member, and project.
Dramatically improve cash flow with timely billing of WIP, choosing from flexible invoicing options.
- Submitted expenses are available for immediate review, approval and payment for timely billing of WIP.
- Sub-total time and expenses by field of choice: staffer, labor code, task, and more.
- Group expenses together in a summary line item or show each entry’s detail
- Mark-up expenses like equipment use or recurring service fees.