PUT PROJECTS AT THE CENTER OF YOUR TEAM’S UNIVERSE
See the status of every project in a single dashboard.TRY BIGTIME FREE
Budget and Task Tracking
Know who’s working on what when, and how much time it’s taking.
- Setup tasks specific to each project and assign hourly, fee, and expense budgets.
- Track project budgets, PO’s, or not to exceed (NTE) amounts.
- Summarize invoices by project tasks and bill hourly, fixed fee or percent complete.
- Control and secure information, granting managers access to the projects and tasks they manage.
Easily see, create, and update project timelines and deliverables.
- Use Auto-Schedule to shift a task or subtask and all of its dependencies.
- Shift views from monthly to weekly to daily.
- Use the Critical Path to see the most important tasks that need to be done in order to complete a project.
Review and Approval
Accelerate project progress and increase accuracy with review and approval workflow.
- Streamline review and approval of project time and expenses.
- Eliminate embarrassing and time-consuming billing errors.
- Auto-reminders alert managers and employees when they have an item to review, approve, or correct.
- Pending notifications can be automatically sent to a BigTime inbox, Slack, or a staffer’s email.
Due Date and Workflow Management
Know where you are with every project based on its status and due date.
- Track multiple projects and know at a glance if you’re on schedule.
- Assign staffers to project tasks and set due dates.
- Track your project and task workflow with custom statuses and task types.
- Use grouping/sorting and filtering features to drill down into the details.
Resource Allocation and Project Staffing
Know which staffers are available to work on projects and how much time to allocate.
- See staff assignments by project.
- Allocate staff based on capacity.
- Run reports to understand how you’ve been utilizing employees.
- Plan ahead to make sure the right human resources will be available.
- Make informed decisions about when you need to add more staff.