BigTime Software is a private equity-funded company with offices in Chicago, Phoenix, Boston, and Poland committed to helping clients run their professional services firms more efficiently.
We provide industry-leading time tracking, billing, and project management software for more than 2,700 professional firms, tracking over $8 billion (USD) of billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry, and specifically for accounting, architecture and engineering, consulting, creative, government contracting, IT services, and law firms.
- 200+ employees
- BigTime acquires Primetric, a resource management and financial planning company
- BigTime named on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for the 4th time
- 150+ employees
- BigTime announces a $100 million strategic growth investment from Vista Equity Partners
- BigTime acquires Projector PSA to become the leading operating platform for professional services organizations
- BigTime Software recognized by Crain's Chicago Business Best Places to Work 2022
- BigTime named on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for the 3rd time
- 90+ employees
- BigTime named #1 Professional Services Automation Software by G2
- BigTime Software recognized by Built In’s 2021 Best Places To Work Awards
- 65+ employees
- March 2020, we transitioned to a remote workforce as a result of COVID-19
- BigTime named on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for the 2nd time
- BigTime closes $14 million growth equity investment
- BigTime named on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- BigTime ranked #6 on G2 and Illinois Technology Association (ITA)'s ranking of the top 50 B2B Tech Companies in Illinois
- BigTime releases study on the economic value of time tracking, via Forbes Technology Council
- Passed the milestone of $2 billion billable hours tracked on an annual basis
- Launched the BigTime mobile app
- BigTime closes $4 million Series A financing
- Changed from on-premise software to cloud-based
- Company name changed from Edison's Attic, Inc. to BigTime Software, Inc.
- Brian Saunders founded Edison's Attic, Inc.