Manage bill rates in one place with the flexibility to override as needed.
- Set bill rates on staff, project tasks, even work codes.
- Use base rates like a standard rate card.
- Modify the base rate with up to 5 different billing rates per staffer or labor code.
- Set up an unlimited number of custom rates for each project in the system.
Customizable Invoice Templates
Keep your clients happy with invoices formatted just the way they want.
- Use the invoice template editor to create the invoice you need.
- Personalize with logo, address, your company colors and footer information.
- Choose the details you need to include:
- Time entries with notes
- Expenses with receipts
- Budget status
- Tax rates
- Remittance information
- Edit the invoice, marking items up or down while in draft mode.
Create invoices in a few clicks with automatic calculation of hours, billing rates and expenses.
- Update the default billing rate from the Rate Type picklist.
- Present billing information to your client with a lot of detail, or very little.
- Delete certain entries and the invoice line items automatically recalculate.
- Provide more detail on invoices with sub-total options by Staff, Project Role, Task, Labor Code or Department.
Multiple Fixed Fee Billing Formats
Manage cash flow with flexible billing formats that support incremental invoicing.
- Invoice fixed fee projects at milestones or at the percent complete progress of every task.
- Bill a percentage of the budget even though the project isn’t complete.
- Invoicing wizard displays your entire budget history.
- Choose line item information most relevant to your billing process: WIP, prior billings, and more.
Know the state of your WIP at any point in time, and forecast income with confidence.
- Manage all of your unbilled time and expenses to dramatically improve cash flow.
- Enjoy complete visibility into what you can potentially invoice, and when.
- Select the WIP you want to bill by date range, holding all time and expenses outside that range.
- Write time entries up or down while invoicing.