Have a BigTime expert show you how to access and use BigTime features when it’s convenient for you. If it sounds too good to be true, think again. We’ve put together short knowledge base (KB) video tutorials and recorded webinars to help you get up and running with BigTime faster.
Our video tutorials cover a range of topics, from creating an expense entry to posting invoices to QuickBooks, and they’re only a few minutes long.
Below are a few videos to get you started:
- Edit Picklists
- Customize Expense Entries
- Update Your Company’s Lexicon and Settings
- Post Invoices to QuickBooks
For more videos, go to the KB and type “video tutorial” in the search box and a list will populate.
Maybe you’re new to BigTime or need a refresher on how to use a feature. Either way, it’s also worth checking out our recorded webinars, where a BigTime expert gives detailed explanations on important software features.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in our three recorded webinars:
- Project management: find out about BigTime’s workflow, so you can manage your staff’s workload.
- Invoicing: discover how to use each of our invoicing calculators: manual, time and materials, and fixed fee. You’ll also learn how to set up bill rates, print or email invoices to clients, and post invoices to QuickBooks, among other topics.
- Reporting: put your data to good use by using our pre-built and custom reports.
We also post “how-to” videos on YouTube, so you’re bound to find what you need!