Operating a successful services organization is hard.
We’ll help you get on the right path to a stronger, better performing organization
HEAR FROM A BIGTIME CUSTOMER
“BigTime addressed a lot of the issues we had with our previous project management software, where we’d spend two to three months just trying to pull an unbilled time and expense report to correctly represent where we stood as a firm. When we log into BigTime now we just see the number right there in our dashboard.”
Easy-to-use time and expense management
- Auto-save, auto-complete, and smart lookups with user-specific presets and defaults
- Track expenses to internal project records or a billable client project
- Limit the timesheet information that staffers see to reduce errors, speed up time entry, and control access to sensitive information
- Set required fields that staffers must complete before saving
Manage project delivery with confidence
- Pull resource allocation, staff allocation, and budget data into one view to inform planning decisions
- Prevent turnover by keeping team members happy with a reasonable workload
- See availability for specific projects with billable vs non-billable hours and budgeted hours vs actuals
Measure and manage your success
- Create your own reporting dashboard with real-time metrics that mean the most to your organization
- Optimize performance with quick access to robust reporting for billable hours, staff utilization, unpaid invoices, and more
- Use templates and configurable reports to help answer your organization's most important questions quickly
BigTime integrates with your favorite software
Connect BigTime with your current tech stack to work smarter in QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Salesforce, Slack, Zapier, Lacerte, Jira, and more.
"The fact that the software is industry-specific is helpful because of the flexibility it gives us. We not only can use BigTime for our firm, but for client firms as well. It’s made our office— and our clients’ businesses— run smoother, faster and more efficiently, saving both time and money."