BigTime is excited to be an exhibitor at the Midwest Accounting & Finance Showcase on August 23-24. Stop by and see us at booth 1532 because we have something you will definitely want to get your hands on.
And now, the 7 reasons why it’s worth your time to join us at the showcase.
- Learn from nationally recognized thought leaders in their keynote presentations. As a knowledge resource for your clients, it’s essential that you stay informed about the big ideas: the state of the accounting industry, trends in technology, and the economic forecast in these turbulent times.
- Earn 16 hours of verified CPE credits. Maintain your credibility and enhance your professional worth as an accredited accounting professional.
- Pick from ten educational tracks for a personalized learning experience. Choose between A&A, Taxes, Corporate Strategy, and other courses.
- Attend QuickBooks Academy. Learn how Quickbooks can manage accounting for your firm and your clients’ firms.
- Stop by booth 1532. See how the BigTime app for QuickBooks Online automatically syncs time tracking, billing and project management with your accounting program. (If you’re not ready to embrace the cloud, BigTime works with QuickBooks Desktop too.)
- Test drive BigTime at the showcase. Discover the power of real-time visibility into your firm’s performance with reporting templates and a template you can easily configure for the specific information you want to see.
- Win a FitBit blaze. While you’re visiting BigTime at booth 1532, talk with our Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor. QuickBooks Online and BigTime can help you run a healthier business. Register for a chance to win a FitBit Blaze for a healthier version of you.
Those are the 7 reasons why you should join BigTime at the Midwest Accounting and Finance Show. Stop by and see us at booth 1532. We’d really like to meet you.
BigTime delivers real-time, metrics-driven time tracking, billing, and project management for thousands of professional service companies, many of them accounting firms.